Contact Us Online
Contact us online using PATCHS.
PATCHS is an online service that allows you to quick and easily access GP Servcies online.
What should I use PATCHS for?
Anything non-urgent, including:
- Request fit/sick notes
- Medications and prescriptions queries
- Health advice
- Cancel/amend appointments
- Update contact details
Please note, we are unable to BOOK appointments via PATCHS. If you require an appointment, please contact the surgery via telephone or alternatively use the NHS App.
If you have an new acute illness, you will need to be seen by a GP as we are unable to assess you via PATCHS.
How do I get started with PATCHS?
- Click here to to register. You'll be asked to enter your email address and set a password.
- Once you have registered, you can access PATCHS by going to their wesbite or opening the PATCHS app on your smartphone. Login by entering your registered email address and password.
- Choose the appropriate option and answer a few simple uestions to help your GP understand your problem.
- Your answers are then sent to your GP who will respond as quickly as possible. In some cases, the administration team may be able to help and answer your questions.
If we are unable to answer your questions online, we may contact you to arrange a follow-up appointment; either over the phone, video call or face to face.
The NHS App has been redesigned to make it simpler and easier to access NHS services.
Some items have moved within the App, but all the health services you need are still available. Your settings will remain the same before and after the update too.
The new, user-friendly version of the NHS App will start to be available from December 11th, making it easier to:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- access 111 Online
- view your GP record
Need some help using the NHS App? Use the in-app Help feature or visit nhs.uk/nhs-appfor guidance.